Unprepared

This is by far quite ridiculous. I'm supposed to be starting university; tomorrow, and at 10 pm the night before my first class, only 12 hours away... What am I doing? Packing my bags? Giving myself a pep talk? Sleeping? Nope those are all things I should be doing, but I'm here blogging, browsing Instagram, watching music videos on YouTube; essentially wasting time.

Though I do pan to blog actively in university and blogging isn't the major killer here, it's the fact that my old ways of wasting time even before school hasn't dwindled much. While blogging is way more productive than casual gaming it's still essentially a past-time activity that shouldn't impose on important aspects of life.

That being said however, I'm go'n go do the right thing.... Right after this movie.

See Ya tomorrow.