First Day - Part One

So my first day of school at a new university ended(actually I'm waiting on my last class of the day to start whilst typing this) on a somewhat disappointed success.

I mean, looking at it, "disappointed success" doesn't really make sense, but if you put it into perspective it does. Hear me out; let's say that you did 90% of the things you planned to, but then there was still minor procrastination and inevitable non-completion? Wouldn't it seem as a success even though your disappointed?

There are major restrictions as first-years that have halted some of the progress I wanted to make, I wanted to set out pathways for on-campus jobs (a program only offered from second semester-onward), Not Tutorial classes were held, nor Labs so there were major gaps in the day when I haad nothing to do. Though that time was used to do some networking and gathering some information that'll be useful in days to come.

With that being said though, Philosophy starts in 10 minutes so I'll be heading to class now.

See ya.